Q: WHY CHOOSE DATA RECOVERY DOCTOR?
A: Because Data Recovery Doctor offers:
- FREE DATA RECOVERY ANALYSIS;
- FREE DATA RECOVERY QUOTATION AND EVALUATION;
- FREE DATA RECOVERY CONSULTATION & ADVICE;
- FREE RETURN SHIPPING;
- NO DATA, NO FEE GUARANTEE;
- FAST DATA RECOVERY TURNAROUND;
- HIGH DATA RECOVERY SUCCESS RATE UP TO 97%;
- LOW COST DATA RECOVERY FROM £195;
- 15 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN DATA RECOVERY SERVICES;
- INDUSTRY CERTIFIED DATA TECHNICIANS;
- GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE;
Q: WHAT DOES DATA RECOVERY DOCTOR DO?
A: Data Recovery Doctor offers data recovery services in the following circumstances:
- Damaged Hard Drives Caused by Power Surge;
- Data corruption in FAT / FAT32 / NTFS / HFS (Mac) file Systems used by Windows and Apple Mac
- Data Loss Caused By Hardware or Software Failures;
- Data recovery from RAID servers, hard disks (desktops, laptop or notebook computers)
- Data recovery from IDE, EIDE, SCSI, SATA, PATA, USB, FIREWIRE and RAID server hard drives and hard disks
- Laptop Data recovery: Data recovery from MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Lenovo, Fujitsu-Siemens, Hitachi, Maxtor, Sony, Toshiba, IBM Thinkpad, Acer and HP laptops.
- Data Recovery Doctor’s professional data recovery services for businesses and private users are particularly designed to be cost-effective. Using its state of the art class 100 clean-room facilities in Central London, it employs highly trained and experienced data recovery technicians helping its customers to get the best available data recovery service at a very competitive price.
Q: PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS:
A: Data Recovery Doctor is a member in British Computer Society (BCS) and an active member of Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE). This helps the business to keep abreast of all the latest innovations and technologies in the IT and data recovery sector. Also Member of International Association of Data Recovery Professionals (IPDRA). (We are listed as “Data Recovery Doctor“. See members list here.