DATA RECOVERY SERVICES: We recover data from faulty hard disks, faulty laptops, RAID arrays, iMacs, MacBooks, NAS drives, USB memory sticks and external hard drives.
GET A QUOTE FOR DATA RECOVERY FOR DATA RECOVERY OR CALL 0207 516 1077
- Lost your data? Your hard disk has just crashed?
- Hours or days of hard work is lost?
- Formatted or partitioned your hard drive and now you realise you want your data back?
- Have you deleted your data by accident?
- Is your hard drive making ticking, beeping or buzzing noises?
- Virus infection has made your hard drive inaccessible?
- Does your computer not recognise the hard drive any more?
- Or your files have simply disappeared and you can’t find them anymore?
Don’t despair! We certainly can help! We can recover your data even though you have formatted or partitioned your hard drive or your hard disk suffers from logical, electronic and/or physical damage. We can restore ALL your lost data. We do have solutions for everybody and any type of business and any circumstances where data loss or hard drive damage has occurred.
We use Certified Data Recovery Professionals (CDRPs). See here what skills certified data recovery specialists must have in order to carry out a successful data recovery.
- ANY HARD DRIVE RECOVERY QUESTIONS? FIND THE ANSWERS HERE.
- TO MAKE AN ONLINE ENQUIRY OR GET A QUOTE USE SERVICE ENQUIRY PAGE.
- TO SEND HARD DRIVES OR ANY STORAGE MEDIA, USE THE MEDIA SHIPPING FORM. SHIPPING ADDRESS IS INCLUDED IN THE FORM.
- FREE DATA RECOVERY ANALYSIS WITH A NO-RECOVERY NO-FEE GUARANTEE
- VERY COMPETITIVE PRICES: Hard Drive Recovery from just £195 depending on the complexity.
- Data recovery analysis is FREE. Confidentiality of your data is guaranteed throughout the file recovery process by Data Recovery Doctor technicians.
- FREE RETURN SHIPPING BY COURIER FOR EVERY SUCCESSFUL HARD DRIVE RECOVERY.
Hard drive recovery from IDE, EIDE, USB, Firewire, SATA and SCSI or RAID hard drives, flash cards, digital media and all makes and models of failed IBM, Maxtor, Seagate, Samsung, Toshiba, Western Digital, G-Tech or Hitachi hard drives or faulty laptop and notebook hard disks.
- Emergency data recovery for those who cannot wait and want recovery fast.
- Advanced data recovery for those who want a second opinion after they were told data recovery was not possible.
- iMac Fusion data recovery for those who who own an iMac with a Fusion drive
LAPTOP DATA RECOVERY: Hard disk recovery from faulty MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, Lenovo, Asus, Toshiba, Sony Vaio, Samsung, HP, Compaq, IBM ThinkPad, Acer and Dell laptops.
We offer data recovery services for all businesses ( whatever the size), home users, professionals, small or medium size businesses or offices. We recover data with a success rate of over 97%. Data Recovery Doctor provides standard and emergency data recovery services on Maxtor, Western Digital, Hitachi, Samsung, Seagate, IBM, Toshiba and Fujitsu-Siemens storage devices.
Data Recovery Doctor can recover data from all types of hard drives in any of the following conditions:
- The hard drive has been formatted accidentally;
- The hard drive makes clicking, buzzing or beeping noises;
- The hard drive is inaccessible;
- The primary or secondary hard disk has failed and the system BIOS displays the message “Primary hard disk failure” or “Secondary hard disk failure”;
- The system displays the error message “boot disk error, insert boot disk press any key to continue”;
- Windows-based computer displays the message “NTLDR is missing, Press any key to restart” or Mac OS based computer displays “?” during start-up;
- The hard drive has a corrupt or damaged partition table;
- The hard drive has become inaccessible due to virus attack or virus infection;
- The hard drive is no longer recognized by the BIOS after rebooting, despite the platters spinning;
- The system displays the message “Operating system not found” or “missing operating system”;
- The BIOS recognizes the hard drive but with garbage parameters;
- The BIOS recognises the hard drive but the data is inaccessible;
- The computer or the external hard drive smells of burnt circuitry normally associated with electronic failure;